10 profetier som ble oppfylt i 1948





 
 
 
 
 
1. Jacobs slekt føres tilbake;
 
 Amos 9:14-15
I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the Lord your God.
 
(On May 15, 1948, the day that armies from the surrounding countries invaded, Azzam Pasha, the Secretary General of the Arab League, said "This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the 
Crusades.")
 
 
 2. Israel vekkes til liv etter Holocaust;

Ezekiel 37:10-14
So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet--a vast army. Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say,  'Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.' Therefore prophesy and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.'"
 
 
 3.  En nasjon født på en dag;

Isaiah 66:7-8
"Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. Who has ever heard of such a thing? Who has ever seen such things? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children."
 
 4.  En nasjon dannes av folk fra flere land;

Ezekiel 37:21-22
and say to them,  'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will take the Israelites out of the nations where they have gone. I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land. I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.
 
 
 5. Det re-etablerte Israel skjer ikke kun fra Egypt, men fra nord og mange andre land.

Jeremiah 16:14-15
"However, the days are coming," declares the Lord, "when men will no longer say,  'As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of Egypt,' but they will say,  'As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the Israelites up out of the land of the north and out of all the countries where he had banished them.' For I will restore them to the land I gave their forefathers.
 
 
 6. Ezekiel forutså når Israel skulle oppstå; 390 år X 7 = 2484 år fra år 536 f.kr. dvs. 1948;
(Straffen ble multiplisert med 7)
 
Ezekiel 4:3-6
 ... Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between you and the city and turn your face toward it. It will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This will be a sign to the house of Israel. "Then lie on your left side and put the sin of the house of Israel upon yourself. You are to bear their sin for the number of days you lie on your side. I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the house of Israel. "After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.
 
 7. Israel samles i eget land;

Ezekiel 34:13
I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.
 
 
 8. Gud vil holde øye med Israel;

Jeremiah 31:10
"Hear the word of the Lord, O nations; proclaim it in distant coastlands:  'He who scattered Israel will gather them and will watch over his flock like a shepherd.'
 
 
 9. Israel will holde stand og jage fiender på flukt;

Leviticus 26:3, 7-8
"If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, ... You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you."
 
 10. Gud vil gi velstand og gjøre israel mer tallrik enn før;

Deuteronomy 30:3-5
then the Lord your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you and gather you again from all the nations where he scattered you. Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the Lord your God will gather you and bring you back. He will bring you to the land that belonged to your fathers, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers.

Kommentarer